Available on Android Market
Smart Analytics is a real time analytics software, that allows Android users to analyze, visualize, understand and interact with data contained in their devices.
Size: 0.95 MB
WHAT'S NEW IN v1.0.7?
WHAT'S NEW IN v1.0.6?
Two interesting metrics were added in this version: Average Success Rate (ASR) and Average Call Duration (ACD).
ASR is shown as a five levels bar, similar to a rating bar, and can be interpreted as "how many calls are success versus failed, in percent". Useful to know how effective is try to communicate with that person by phone.
ACD is shown as a number and can be interpreted as "what is the average duration of a call (in minutes) when I talk to this person". Useful for planning your calls, right?
Also, from previous versions, Smart Analytics show the time elapsed since the last call, for each user. This time is displayed next to the name, while the badges are shown together with the contact photo under the name.
These badges will show you important info at a glance about that particular contact.
ABOUT THIS APP
Currently the app allows Android users to analyze and visualize data contained in their devices in two basics schemas:
1. People, because we interact with other through our phone. It shows a indexed list of your contacts along three initial metrics:
- Outbound Calls (blue),
- Inbound Calls (green),
- Unsuccessful Calls (red).
When a contact is selected, app shows a new screen with specific details of that contact, organized like a profile view with charts of duration of last Outbound and Inbound calls plus an important metric: Average Success Rate (how many calls are success versus failed, in percent).
2. Storage, in this phase of development, also shows three metrics. That metrics are related to the internal memory of your Android device:
- Total Memory (azul)
- Available Memory (verde)
- Used Memory (rojo)
This app is in active development phase, so please be kind and report any issue in order to fix or solve it. Also, you can share ideas for improve it, such as wanted new metrics or features.
1. Internet and Network because development of this app is supported by an ads network (AdMob). None of the data read by Smart Analytics are transmitted to me or a third party. Charts are rendered locally using Android Plot.
2. Contacts and Call History are accessed by the app in order to read, analyse and aggregate the data and then are displayed to you as charts or metrics.
Thanks for install and support this app!